- San Diego Unified School District $ 2.1 billion
- Grossmont Union High School District $ 417 million
- Southwestern College $ 389 million
- Escondido Unified School District $ 98 million
- Lakeside Union School District $ 79.55 million
- South Bay Union School District $ 59.4 million
- Lemon Grove Union School District $ 28 million
I do think the absence of a website listing the projects to be funded is a bad sign for some of the bond campaigns. It may be just me but if I was going to approve a ballot measure, I would at least want to know what I am supporting.